Health and Safety is priority at Skin by Lovely. For your well-being and to avoid complications please review our policy below:
Pre-Filler Health Screen:
We cannot treat if: pregnant, nursing, recent (within 2 weeks) or active infection, or during an autoimmune condition flare up.
**Please get clearance from your physician if you have a history of autoimmune, neurological or psychological disorders
Please Avoid and Call us if:
- Dental visit in past 2 weeks or coming up within 2 weeks.
- Vaccinations in past 2 weeks or coming up within 2 weeks.
- Flights/Travel within a week after treatment.
- Facial surgeries/trauma within the last 8 weeks.
- Active cold sore if treating the lip area.
- Blood thinners taken within a week prior to treatment (blood thinners extend bruising severity & time)
- Significant event (i.e. wedding, photo shoot) within two weeks after treatment as it takes approximately 2 weeks for any side effects and swelling to subside.
- Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! Drink at least 64 oz of water & be sure to moisturize the injection area prior to your visit.
- Take 2000 mg of Vitamin C daily before your treatment. The earlier you start, the better!
- Pre-treat with Arnica 3 days before you’re your treatment by dissolving 5 pellets under your tongue, 3 times a day.
- Avoid Omega 3s, Turmeric, Ibuprofen, Vitamin E, Ginkgo Biloba, Garlic Supplements & Aspirin for 7 days prior.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages for 4 days prior. *including red wine*
- To lessen your chance of irritation & redness, pause the use of Retinol & exfoliating acids 3 days before your treatment & for 3 days after.
Please contact us immediately at if you experiencing:
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing
- Intense pain the treated area
- Excessive swelling that is increasing with time
- Skin color and/or temperature changes other than bruising (where skin is white or hot/cold)
- If you aren’t sure if what you are experiencing is normal – call or email us! We are happy to help!