We are looking for talented and properly licensed medical providers who will be responsible for providing diagnostic and therapeutic care for facial aesthetic patients including taking medical histories, performing examinations, administering procedures, and developing a treatment plan for top-notch patient care as directed by the supervising provider.
Known as a ‘drama-free’ work environment, we’re looking for providers who are passionate about Botox and other facial injectables, and are looking to build a career in this field.
Education & Experience
- Experience in a medical office working as a facial aesthetic provider preferred, but not required.
- Graduate of accredited RN, NP, ND or MD program.
- Current (Oregon) license in good standing.
Essential Skills And Abilities
- Possesses wide-ranging knowledge of facial aesthetics and skin care treatment.
- Good problem solving and analytic skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Well-organized with attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Treats patients and co-workers with respect.
- Empathetic with patient’s needs and concerns.
Provide facial aesthetic injectable treatments to appropriate patients, per the Physician’s orders.
Provides direct patient care as a representative of the physician, treating the patient in a style and manner developed and directed by the supervising physician and consistent with authorized practice as defined by state law.
Limits their involvement in the assessment and implementation of treatment taking into consideration the complexity and acuity of the patient’s condition, and the training, experience, and preparation of the clinician.
Confirms with patients their clear understanding and expectations of the treatment.
Review with the supervising physician all delegated patient services on a regular basis, as per the mutually agreed guidelines for the practice.
Will be available for promotional and charity events as needed.
- Highly competitive base salary
- Clear, transparent monthly bonus structure
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance following 90 days
- Long and Short Term Disability following 90 days
- 401(k) with generous company match following 90 days
- Profit sharing plan
- Generous paid time off and vacation policy
- Monthly beauty service reimbursement
- Annual Continuing Educational stipend