Patients frequently ask us how many units they’re going to require for their Botox treatment. The truth is, the answer to this varies greatly on how large your muscle is, how strong it is, the position of your muscle, and other factors.
Men and women have very different muscles, so what we usually tell our patients is usually a range based on the different parts of the face:
- the glabella region, those 11’s between your forehead, will usually require around 20 to 45 units of Botox
- your frontalis muscle, the horizontal lines on your forehead, will usually need between 6 to 25 units
- your crow’s feet around your eyes averages around 6 to 20 units
- for a neck lift, aka the ‘Nefertiti’, the average units of Botox required will be 24 to 40
- masseters range between 20-25 units of Botox
The only way to know how the exact number of units of Botox you’ll need to achieve your desired outcome is to come in for a complimentary consultation at one of our three locations in Lake Oswego, Oregon, Portland, Oregon and Santa Monica, California.
We look forward to meeting you!