You’ve packed your bags, made it to the airport in time, caught your international flight (despite that horrendous security line), devoured your delicious snacks, then exited the plane ready to VA-CAY. But then you see it.
Your reflection is no longer someone full of dewy skin and optimism- it’s someone who is horribly plighted with dry, scaly skin and dark circles to boot. ?
Happens to the best of us- especially on long haul flights. All that time up in the air in those super-filtered cabins sucks the moisture right out of our skin. Not exactly the look you were going for this trip…
Our advice- don’t leave home without your bottle of SkinMedica®’s HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator.
(shop our online stores here)
This skincare product will quickly become your beloved travel companion because it is really good at its job.
One of our staff’s absolute favorites- HA5 is a lightweight, gel-consistency hydrator that not only provides immediate moisture and relief to the skin, but it’s designed with time-released technology to supply you with hydration throughout the entire day (or flight)!
It’s also made with 5 different types of Hyaluronic Acid, a naturally-occurring molecule that draws water to our skin, so all your hydration bases are covered.
- great for all skin types
- TSA friendly and
- the perfect addition to your skincare routine.
We suggest applying in the morning after cleansing your face and then again when you land.
Thanks to SkinMedica’s HA5 you can arrive at your destination just as optimistic and dewy as when you left!
Other pro travel tips for your skin:
- Cleanse your face when you land- or at least blot with a wet paper towel, but don’t dry completely. Then apply your HA5! The water will help with application.
- Stay hydrated. Drink that H20, even if you’re in a middle or window seat!
- Catch some zzz’s if you can. When we rest, our bodies get to work producing collagen and increasing blood flow- which will help ward off those dark circles we mentioned earlier.
- Eat lots of fruits and veggies while you’re away. Your skin (and gut) will thank you!
Now go enjoy your trip with your gorgeous and hydrated skin, lovely!
*Skin by Lovely™ is not affiliated with any brands, companies or products mentioned in this article.