People new to Botox® injections often worry about the impending pain they think they are about to experience. Over-exaggerated, mammoth-sized needles of TV and film usually cross their minds.
But! I am here to tell you that the needles Skin by Lovely™ uses for Botox® injections are the same used for Insulin injections. ‘Miniscule’ isn’t even an appropriate term to describe how small the needle point is. Not only can I assure you of that, but I can also provide you with the following list of things that most certainly hurt worse than getting Botox®.
- Break ups (is there anything worse?!)
- Brain freeze from the ice cream you have been inhaling post break up
- Brow waxing
- Being caught taking a selfie in public
- Waving back to someone only to find out that they were waving to the person behind you (Don’t lie. This has happened to you.)
- Buying an outfit, only to see it go on major sale the following day
- Stubbing your toe
- Getting your car washed- just in time for mother-nature to unleash a rare and massive downpour over the city of Los Angeles the very next day
- When family members corner you about when you are going to get married
- When the same family members corner you about when you are going to have babies and then go on to reference your ‘baby-birthing hips’ (..skin crawls..)
- Receiving a speeding ticket, on top of running late to work/an event/anything
- Falling (ungracefully) in public
- Losing a favorite article of clothing (But you JUST had it!)
- Chipping a nail after getting an over-priced manicure
- When you meant to swipe right but swiped left
- When the grocery store is out of antibacterial cart wipes
- Uncontrollable crying
- Uncomfortable silence
- Monday mornings
- Spilling coffee on a white shirt
- Slamming your finger in a door
- Not getting enough sleep
- Making a joke, and no one laughing (tough crowd..)
As you can see, SO many things hurt worse than getting Botox®. And this is hardly an inclusive list!
If you are interested in scheduling an appointment for Botox injections®, call our office at 310.566.0858 (Santa Monica office) or 971.303.8060 (Portland office) and one of our Aesthetic Consultants will be more than happy to help!
-LA Girl Living in an Aesthetic World