What Does Juvederm Cost?
In this video, Lovely Laban, aesthetic nurse practitioner at Skin by Lovely in Portland, Oregon talks about the cost of Juvederm per syringe, the differences in Juvederm products and how they’re used, and how to select the right practitioner for your Juvederm treatments.
How are the Juvederm Product Different?
- Juvederm Ultra goes into fine lines,
- Juvederm Ultra Plus goes into areas that have a little more depression or shadow, and
- Juvederm Voluma is great for mid-face lifting and replacing the fat pads in the cheeks for a long-lasting, natural-looking cheek augmentation.
When you’re looking for a provider for Juvederm, the most important things are to:
- Find someone who has a very natural-looking aesthetic through a consultation and pay attention to how the provider looks. Does he/she look natural? That’s a good indication of what their goals are in making sure you look natural.
- Look at before and after photos, online reputation, reviews and testimonials.
These are all really great ways to determine if they are the right providers for you.
At Skin by Lovely, we focus on really natural-looking aesthetics. Most of our providers have been in the aesthetic or cosmetic dermatology field for 8-10 years and are very highly trained, so you can rest assured you’re in good hands at SBL.
We offer complimentary consultations, and our Juvederm prices vary from $600 per syringe to $1100 per syringe, depending on the product used.
We look forward to meeting you!