Your health and safety is our highest priority. We have taken every precaution necessary to ensure that you have a comfortable, safe and enjoyable treatment.
Please rest assured that as a medical practice, cleanliness is inherent in all that we do. We follow the strictest recommendations provided by the CDC, OHA, the CDPH, other local authorities and public health experts to guarantee that we are COVID-19 compliant.
We are taking the following extra measures to ensure the continued safety and wellness of our patients, teammates and the communities we serve:
AT YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- If you are feeling unwell, have been exposed to COVID-19, have recently traveled, or feel that you are a part of the CDC’s definition of a high-risk group, please stay at home for at least two weeks. We’re happy to reschedule you.
- If you have traveled anywhere within the last two weeks, please call your preferred practice prior to your appointment for clearance.
- We are by appointment only. We are not accepting walk-ins. To schedule an appointment online, please click here.
- Please do not arrive earlier than your appointment time and arrive alone. Guests and pets are unable to join you.
- We will be checking temperatures and screening for COVID-19 indicative symptoms upon entering the clinic. Please note that if you have an elevated temperature or any symptoms related to COVID-19, you will not be allowed to proceed with your appointment.
- Please wear your own mask at at all times unless instructed otherwise by our staff. If you do not have a mask, please call ahead so that we can bring one out to you, prior to entering the building.
- The COVID-19 Consent must be signed prior to your appointment.
- We are doing our best to streamline the experience so you will be in contact with fewer people than usual. The check-out process will be done in the exam rooms to avoid encountering additional staff members and other patients.
- If you have not been practicing social distancing, please avoid making an appointment at this time. The safety of our staff and patients is our top priority.
- In keeping with the government direction for a slow and socially-responsible reopening plan, we will be operating at a reduced capacity indefinitely. This means that we are scheduling fewer patients per hour to minimize the number of people at the office at any given time.
- We have recently moved to a new booking system and website to ensure a better online experience. If you need to repurchase skincare, please feel free to shop online or call us to place your order over the phone.
We really appreciate your understanding during this time.
We can’t wait to see you all soon!