The Juvederm® family is the world’s leading hyaluronic acid dermal fillers. Juvederm® is owned by Allergan, the makers of BOTOX® and Kybella®. These premium gel fillers are designed to replicate your own hyaluronic acid by treating and enhance a variety of concerns typically associated with volume loss.
- Juvederm® Ultra XC is one of our most popular lip fillers, but it can also be used to treat laugh lines or smile lines that develop along the sides of your mouth.
- Juvederm® Ultra Plus is a thicker consistency of Ultra XC, and is typically used to treat the most deep and severe wrinkles, like nasolabial folds and marionette lines.
- Juvederm® Voluma was created to help enhance and contour the cheeks and chin by providing volume.
- Juvederm® Volbella is the thinnest dermal filler from the Juvederm® collection. It’s used to subtly enhance the lips or fine lines.
- Juvederm® Vollure was designed to address moderate to severe wrinkles of the face, like laugh lines (aka nasolabial folds).
- Juvederm® Volux was the first FDA-filler designed for the improvement of jawline definition.
Each one is unique in its viscosity (thickness and consistency), therefore perfect to treat a variety of different aesthetic needs. They include:
There is no downtime necessary after your injections; normal activities can be resumed the same afternoon. However, it is important that patients to not rub the treatment area for the first 72 hours. The duration varies depending on treatment area, product type and your own unique anatomy.
If you’re ready to get Juvederm® treatments, Skin by Lovely is here to help. Make an appointment to get treatment today!