As people age, the skin of the face can become lax and ‘sink’, eventually causing facial lines and creases.
The Restylane family of dermal fillers are great options for restoring loss volume, plumping your lips or enhancing your natural features. They include:
- Restylane-L has multiple applications in full facial rejuvenation, and it is often used in the under eye area.
- Restylane SIlk was specifically developed for lip enhancement and smoothing.
- Restylane Lyft is designed to fill the cheek area and gently lift the jowls and smile lines.
- Restylane Refyne was developed for smile lines around the nose and mouth, known as nasolabial folds and marionette lines.
- Restylane Defyne like Refyne, with subtle differences in consistency and use, in the nasolabial folds and marionette lines.
- Restylane Kysse was designed to subtly enhance the fullness of the lip body and add definition to the border to create soft, natural-looking lips.
The results from a treatment will last between six and nine months depending on product type and treatment area. When combined with another procedures such as Botox, patients can see optimal correction. Not only is this dermal filler great for facial creases, it can also improve the appearance of scars and add lost facial volume. The injectable will instantly:
- Even deep facial lines
- Smooth acne scarring
- Plump the lips
- Restore facial volume
- Correct ‘hollow’ areas under the eyes
There is no downtime necessary after your injections; normal activities can be resumed the same afternoon. However, it is important that patients to not rub the treatment area for the first 72 hours. The duration varies depending on treatment area, product type and your own unique anatomy.