The Restylane® family of dermal fillers are great hyaluronic-acid dermal fillers designed to restore loss volume, plump your lips or enhancing your natural features. They include:
- Restylane® has multiple applications in full facial rejuvenation, and it is often used in the under eye area.
- SIlk was specifically developed for lip enhancement and smoothing.
- Lyft is designed to fill the cheek area and gently lift the jowls and smile lines.
- Refyne was developed for smile lines around the nose and mouth, known as nasolabial folds and marionette lines.
- Defyne like Refyne, with subtle differences in consistency and use, in the nasolabial folds and marionette lines.
- Kysse was designed to subtly enhance the fullness of the lip body and add definition to the border to create soft, natural-looking lips.
- Contour was created to be flexible and structures, allowing it to move with your beautiful facial expression all while lifting and adding definition.
The results from a treatment will last between six month to one year depending on product type and treatment area. When combined with another procedures such as Dysport, patients can see optimal correction. Not only is this dermal filler great for facial creases, it can also improve the appearance of scars and add lost facial volume. Dermal fillers may instantly:
- Even deep facial lines
- Smooth acne scarring
- Plump the lips
- Restore facial volume
- Correct ‘hollow’ areas under the eyes
There is typically no downtime necessary after your injections; normal activities can be resumed the same afternoon. However, it is important that patients to not rub the treatment area for the first 72 hours. The duration varies depending on treatment area, product type and your own unique anatomy.
Your Restylane® Treatment:
So you’re getting ready for an upcoming dermal filler appointment? Or maybe you’re just considering dermal filler for the future— either way, we want you to be as prepared as possible!
Our team at Skin by Lovely understands that in order to feel good about almost anything in life, you need to feel confident.
Scroll down to view our list of most commonly asked Restylane® dermal filler questions!