This is a great position for customer service professionals who have a passion for facial aesthetics. Compensation will be based upon candidates demonstrated ability, skills, and relevant experience.
Essential Skills And Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills in person and over the phone.
- Warm and engaging personality.
- Understanding of skin anatomy, or willingness to learn.
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Well-organized with attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Empathetic with patient needs and concerns.
- Ability to anticipate Provider needs in regard to patient treatment.
* Priority will be given to applicant with experience in medical or dermatology experience.
Complete THIS form, and follow the instructions within.